“It’s a good idea always to do something relaxing before making an important decision in your life”- Paulo Coelho. And The Way You Treat Yourself Sets The Standard For Others. Get up and spoil yourself today at some of the rejuvenating best spas in Toronto Canada.
Believe us, it’s going to have a great impact in your life. So you like to spend money at the spa for a mud bath? Yep, it may drain your pocket a little bit but it is going to be rewarding. How?
Save Yourself By Going To A Spa
Yeah, you heard it right. Literally you can give good care for your mental and physical health at a spa.
I do meditation. Why do I need a spa? Well, look at this.
De-Stress Yourself At The Best Spas In Toronto Canada
Squeezing your brain to think for more than eight working hours. That too with targets. Crossing even 10 hours. Just imagine how much you stress yourself.
De-stress at one of Toronto’s best spas to save yourself. Guess what, your productivity level at work will increase after going to spa at least twice in a month.
Breathe Easy At One Of Toronto’s Best Spas
The sauna and/or steam rooms is good for respiratory conditions. Your airways are opened which can help to soothe asthma, coughs, and colds.
Stay Alive Breathing! Don’t take this for granted.
Live In A Disconnected World and Discover Yourself
Oh mine, those nagging office phone calls, pestering spouse or fiance/fiancee and bothering friend.
Dump them all for a few hours of introspection at the spa. Spa’s ambiance is conducive for rejuvenating your exhausted energy.
Anti-Ageing At One Of Toronto’s Best Spas
Many spa treatments help with anti-ageing. The life span of people are becoming less today because they don’t give proper time for the body and mind to repair and heal itself.
This can be done to a higher extent at one of the Toronto Canada’s best spas.
Find Your Productivity At Work In A Spa
This is what the world expects from you at the end of the day. And this can be fantastically worked out in a spa. Head, feet and hand massages when done correctly has the power to lessen the frequency of migraines and headaches.
Many working professionals take more leave from their work due to migraines and headaches. This affects you stability in your job and ultimately brings in less financial benefits.
Life-Enhancing Best Spas In Toronto Canada
It may be a weekend or a special spa day. Hire a limousine to one of the best spas in Toronto and be who are naturally for one day. Many limousine services like Hummingbird Limousine Service can be booked at 1-888-989-6272 or 416-989-6272 for a spa day.
Features of Elmwood Spa
This is one of the best spas in Toronto Canada.
- On the Elm Street, it has four spacious floors, a juice bar, and 34 treatment rooms.
- 50 registered massage therapists
- Whirlpool, swimming pool and steam rooms
- Siam Herbal Tension Release that starts with a revitalizing scrub and ends with a therapeutic massage.
- Other spa services include an exclusive six-hour indulgence retreat that includes water therapies, a facial, an 80-minute Tuscan citrus with herb body scrub massage. It is concluded with a mani and pedi.
Miraj Hammam Spa, Best Among Spas In Toronto Canada
This is an outstanding spa in Toronto Canada. It is located on the fifth floor of Shangri La Hotel.
Features Of Miraj Hammam Spa
- Signature crushed cabernet scrub
- Honey and wine body wrap
- Cru facial treatment
- Signature Hammam and Gommage treatment and you’ll be flat on your back and a bench of Jerusalem gold marble as soothing steam float around you.
You will have one of the most unforgettable experiences at this best spa in Toronto Canada.
Spa My Blend By Clarins At Ritz Carlton
Features of Spa My Blend
- You have the “Man-E-Cure” and specifically “Blokes and Beers” package that includes post-massage cold beers.
- Champagne Nail Bar
- You get all-day access amenities, like green tea vitality pool or eucalyptus steam room.
- The spa offers an anti-ageing My Blend facial that utilizes three innovative technologies, namely, light therapy, vibration technology and cryotherapy. Additionally, traditional facial massage techniques are used.
Treat yourself at this best spa in Toronto Canada.
Body Blitz Spa
Body Bilitz Spa is a contemporary version of the ancient Greek and Roman communal experience. It is a spa for women.
Features of Body Blitz Spa
- The Dead Sea salt pool will help improve joint mobility and the jets will help relax tired muscles.
- Epsom salt pool help relieve muscle pain.
- The cold plunge pool helps control your body temperature and tighten pores.
- Furthermore, the steam room is infused with eucalyptus oil and has a great smell.
- You can sweat it out in the Body Blitz Spa’s infrared sauna.
- There is the Body Bake that involves body wash and exfoliation, body mud treatment, and mint-lime body moisturizer.
- There is Blitz Facial Bar.
You can have an amazing experience at this spa.
This is another best of spas in Toronto.
Features of Sweetgrass Spa
- This is again a spa exclusive for women.
- Its signature treatment includes a luxurious 24 karat Gold Facial that has 24 karat gold masque, coupled with a scalp, arm, hand and foot massage.
- Lomi Lomi massage where continuous flowing strokes gently massage your muscles.
- You get water therapies that includes a swimming pool, infrared sauna and jacuzzi.
- You can also go for the Relaxing Retreat spa package that includes a Swedish massage, manicure and pedicure and champagne spa lunch.
- What more? the “Hang Ten” package includes a spa manicure and pedicure with paraffin coupled with a glass of wine- or bubbles.
The Spa At Four Seasons And Its Features
This is yet another best of spas in Toronto Canada. You get the massage and facial treatment at the Four Seasons resort. There are spa packages for mother-to-be’s and treatments that care for your limb and every aspect of your body.
Be it body treatments to hot stone massages, spas are great way of getting yourself away from the busy and mechanical daily life and give yourself time to heal and rejuvenate.
Don’t regret later when you get irreparable damage to your mental and physical health. It’s time you at least go to a spa twice in a month and harmonize your body’s rhythm with that of the natures’.
Disclaimer: We in no way endorse or recommend any of the above-mentioned spas or spa companies. This article is written only from the perspective of your wellness.