Are you at Toronto Pearson Airport on a layover? Or may be you came on a business trip and your work is done. You need to spend a whole day idle. May be you are a person who doesn’t like to stay idle. Wondering what should I do if I have 24 hours in Toronto?
Toronto is one of the biggest cities in North America. And you know what? Toronto is one among the cities in the world that is more multi-cultural in nature.
Stephen Amell, the Canadian actor and producer says, “A lot of people don’t know this, but Toronto is probably the most multicultural city in North America.
Furthermore, Alice Ann Munro, a Canadian short story writer who won the Nobel Prize in Literature in 2013 praises Toronto. She says, “It seemed to me that everybody ended up in Toronto at least for a little while.”
And it happened so that even you got this rare chance to chill out in Toronto.
So planning to step out and get loose? Where do I go to make the best of my 24 hours?
Get Loose And An Enchanting Toronto Trip To Spend 24 Hours
CN Tower, Overrated Place To Spend In 24 Hours
CN Tower is a breathtaking place to visit if you have 24 hours in Toronto.
What is so special about CN Tower?
- The CN Tower can withstand earthquakes up to 8.5 Ritcher Scale. That’s Dazzling!
- Lighting strikes the Tower on a minimum of 75 times per year. That’s Electrifying!
- If you visit CN Tower on a clear day, you can have a spectacular view of the city and also up to 160 kilometers (100 miles) from the observation deck. You will be able to see the Niagara Falls across to Lake Ontario and New York State. May be you feel a bit scary now!
- Want to keep munching? The 360 Restaurant makes a complete rotation every 72 minutes. So as you have a bite and a drink you can witness a changing view of Toronto more than 1,000 feet below.
- Be careful you may fall down. Who knows? Dare to experience the Tower’s EdgeWalk. It allows you to take a stroll along a five-foot-wide ledge on the top of the building’s main pod- outside. Interestingly, you can lean back to have a great view of Lake Ontario.
There could be no better way to spend your 24 hours at Toronto.
Calm Down Your Reeling Head At St Lawrence Market
This market is opened from Tuesday to Saturday.
What are some places to visit at St Lawrence Market?
- If you like fish then visit Buster’s Sea Cove
- Try Carousel Bakery
- Want to have a taste of Italy? Visit Uno Mustachio.
- Are you a vegan? Try something at Cruda Cafe.
- Want to taste Greek food? Enter Yianni’s Kitchen.
- By the way, visit Eastern Europe at European Delight.
- Care for some French baked goods? Stop at Aren’t We Sweet stall.
Oh mine! That was a classic whirlwind food tour of the world. And a great way you should spend your 24 hours in Toronto.
Stomach Full and Dozing Off At Toronto Islands
Burp. That was too much at St Lawrence Market. Now get loose at Toronto Islands. What should I do there if I have 24 hours in Toronto?
- Spend some time at Toronto’s serene escape locations, the Electric Island.
- Visit Gibraltar Point Lighthouse.
- Set out to William Meany Maze
- Do some pedaling. But don’t doze off!
- Relax a while at Toronto Island BBQ & Beer Co.
- Interact with 40 different species of farmyard animals and exotic birds at Far Enough Farm.
- Rent a bike at Toronto Island Bicycle Rental.
- Play frisbee golf
- Learn how to Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP)
- Free yourself at Hanlan’s Point.
Now your 24 hours at Toronto will be heavily packed with unforgettable excitements.
What Should You Do With Your 24 Hours in Toronto at Queen Street West?
Queen Street West is another great place that you should visit with your 24 hours in Toronto. What can I do there?
- Visit Nathan Phillips Square
- Get a tattoo at Adrenaline
- Have a photo sesh in Graffiti Alley
- Get jazzy at The Rexx
- Get a print of your custom t-shirt at Freshly Baked Tees
- Relax your body at the Sweetgrass Spa
- Party at The Drake Hotel
Do you feel you have had too much in Toronto within the 24 hours you had at hand? Or may be you may ask us if there are any other places to peep in?
Well, there are three more we can suggest where you can spend your time.
- Kensington Market
- City Hall
- CRAFT Beer Market
Are the rounds over? Now you feel so happy and replenished that you have had your worthwhile 24 hours in Toronto. Now go ahead, put them all in an album and showcase it on Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Hang on a minute! How do you go to these places in the most luxurious way? Booking a limousine can be more beneficial.
Call at 1-888-989-6272 or 416-989-6272 to book your limo with Hummingbird Limousine Service.
Come Back To Toronto Again! You Are Welcome.